If you are in Bucharest and would like to explore this lovely city, you are in the right place.
Our proposal is a truly wheelchair friendly tour that discovers the highlights of Bucharest.
- Fun, joy, culture and relaxation guaranteed
- Visit the second largest administrative building in the world after the Pentagon
- Learn about Romania’s culture, traditions, risen and fallen of this amazing country
The Palace of Parliament – The Old Center – The Village Museum – Herastrau Park
Details of the tour:
- Departure & return: this is a private tour so the hour is flexible but we recommend it to start at 9:30 AM. Our guide will pick you up with our adapted van from your hotel. The return will be also at your hotel, usually after 4 PM but it depends on your needs.
- English speaking private guide and driver
- air conditioning adapted van
- entrance fees at the attractions that we stop by
- parking and road taxes
Tips & Tricks:
- Best seasons for this tour: beautiful in every season, but recommended during the spring, early summer or early autumn
- Age: doesn’t matter as long as you have a young soul
- Clothing & accessories: comfortable clothes according to the season, sunglasses, a small bag for documents and money
- Others: a big smile on your face and a lot of good mood!