WELCOME TO THE BUCHAREST !
Culture, tradition, relaxing, walking – all together in one lovely city – Bucharest. The city of contrasts will conquer your heart and you will surely return here! Enjoy!
THE DAILY SPECIALS
The Palace of Parliament, University Square, Victoriei Avenue, Old Town, Cismigiu Park, The Village Museum, Therme Wellness Centre, Sinaia
- 4 nights accommodation and breakfast in a cozy 4* hotel
- Fun, joy, culture and relaxation guaranteed
Day 1: Welcome to Bucharest!
Our tour leader will pick you from the airport and escort you at the hotel. In the evening, Bucharest by night is our gift for you! A good welcome dinner will introduce you into the “Little Paris” atmosphere. Accommodation in a 4* cozy hotel.
Day 2: The Palace of Parliament – University Square – Cismigiu Park – Cotroceni Palace
Today is going to be a full day. It’s time for our guide to reveal the beauties and the records of Bucharest: The Palace of Parliament (the second largest administrative building after The Pentagon), University Square, Cismigiu Park (the oldest park in Bucharest), Cotroceni Palace (president home).
Day 3: Village Museum – Herastrau Park – Victoriei Avenue
Good morning! Our city tour continues. Today’s attractions: lifestyle – a short walk into the chic neighborhoods of the city, tradition – The Village Museum, The Romanian Peasant Museum, history – Victoriei Avenue, The Arch of Triumph, relaxation – Herastrau Park. A very special day! We can assure you!
Day 4: Free time/ Therme Bucharest/ Day trip Sinaia
This day is dedicated to relaxation. Here is what we propose: free time to enjoy the city, relaxation at the biggest wellness centre in Europe – Therme Bucharest or a day trip to Sinaia for visiting Peles Castle. Your choice! 🙂
Day 5: Time to go home!
Is it a charming city, isn’t it? We would love to have you back in Romania so we hope we’ll be seeing you soon!
Have a nice flight back home!
Accommodations & meals:
- 4 nights accommodation in a cozy 4* hotel
- Airport transfers
- Air conditioning bus/car during the entire tour
- Parking and road taxes
- Entrance fees in all attractions mentioned in the program
- English speaking private guide
- The prices for the day trip or the wellness centre will be communicated on the spot
Tips & Tricks:
- Best seasons for this tour: beautiful in every season, but recommended during the springtime, summer or early autumn
- Health condition: you should be able to walk about 2 km/day
- Age: doesn’t matter as long as you have a young soul
- Clothing & accessories: comfortable clothes according to the season, very comfortable shoes – sport shoes, sneakers, sunglasses, a small bag for documents and money
- Others: a big smile on your face and a lot of good mood!
- this tour is flexible and fully customizable
Tour type: City break
Term: available on request, flexible dates
Duration: 4 nights/5 days
This package is flexible; you can choose other number of nights or type of meals.